So we’ve been running around the last few weeks doing conventions and some stories just can not go without comment. This is a word for word story from Calgary that has sparked a long series of ridiculous conversations for Jose and I. I will be illustrating more now that I’m on the mend. All these conventions have exposed me to many virus’ and bacteria. Needless to say, I’ve been sick.
- Working on our superhero personas @expbar http://t.co/PyqYgwZW55 09:03:06 PM April 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Special delivery by @LivingTrilogy of bacon popcorn to our booth from our fav bar @expbar! #BestConEver @lukemckay @EnzoCUEK @JoseDRojas 08:36:37 PM April 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoseDRojas: We're conveniently located next to the washroom, booth PR10. @EnzoCUEK and @lukemckay can draw you something while you go p… 10:03:45 AM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lukemckay: a little late at the game, but I can now confirm @TheButtonMash will be at booth PR10 at Vancovuer Fan Expo next week with g… 11:53:26 AM April 09, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoseDRojas: Donate to our drinks for doodles! “@lukemckay: Doodles are starting to get a little drunken http://t.co/Ta3i01AHR5” 07:44:35 PM March 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite