My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- Couldn't be more true. http://t.co/KeHhBo88Nq 03:15:19 PM November 27, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What an ass. http://t.co/MfMTm1bH9x 05:25:10 PM November 20, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Life is hard sometimes. http://t.co/wNSBjgRR9O 06:14:38 PM November 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Now we know. http://t.co/BIgvPtkIi1 01:00:29 PM November 10, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Really, Batman?! http://t.co/6SyzUhmF3J 05:11:27 PM November 09, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite