My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- RT @fluffnight: Hey @rtnewvancouver, come down to @expbar tonight for @TheButtonMash's Player Twosday!! Other Vancity @RoosterTeeth users w… 10:15:54 AM January 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All In a Days Work http://t.co/20ZHxJxLSr 09:58:27 PM January 26, 2015 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Smoke Break http://t.co/H20RCZO31N 11:46:14 PM January 18, 2015 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- And thus we conclude this tale of Balls 2 That: @&*!! the Cosmos. This is probably my worst work as… http://t.co/lu8FwRuRSJ 12:02:07 AM January 16, 2015 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remember Where We Parked http://t.co/vmWz6wodeo 04:39:42 PM January 14, 2015 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite