My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- The One and Only http://t.co/7gd5UWNYa3 11:17:42 PM September 18, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Raw Hide http://t.co/64aFD26zrL 02:00:46 PM September 08, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cultural Exchange http://t.co/rSYa3Xd1Hz 02:56:26 PM September 05, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/vALBkeQgMF We're glad to... http://t.co/zq4AkdddB0 07:59:33 AM September 05, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Geodesic Incompleteness http://t.co/dqsVMU1WH0 10:45:01 PM September 02, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite