My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- continued intermission http://t.co/sGGrwmGY38 03:44:22 PM July 25, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- intermission http://t.co/FYrr9HVzcF 12:56:32 PM July 14, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Kaiju That Loved Me part 22 http://t.co/j81IMDerde 12:02:09 AM July 11, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Kaiju That Loved Me part 21 http://t.co/GJ1cNL5Ls6 12:01:38 AM July 09, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Kaiju That Loved Me part 20 http://t.co/W3a9UpH67n 12:04:58 AM July 07, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite