My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- Trippy http://t.co/sIUpSO1Vpe about 12 hours ago from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I Smell Trouble http://t.co/Prjamxku2i 08:06:06 PM October 15, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Blend All That is Blendable http://t.co/OAt9e4BjSc 11:35:55 PM October 13, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pit Stop http://t.co/vDsmdtHj9r 10:03:47 PM October 09, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Put Your Mind Into It http://t.co/1ZDPgnsUcb 11:55:53 PM October 05, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite