My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- Stuffing http://t.co/Hz9wmvDYDS about 23 hours ago from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Spin Like A Top http://t.co/qiMPx1JoK3 12:01:53 AM December 15, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Waste of Space http://t.co/SMd0dci9Te 12:06:33 AM December 12, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Juggernaught http://t.co/Ze6t94fjTV 08:53:31 PM December 05, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fucking Narration http://t.co/hU6iCtdrJC 12:01:33 AM December 03, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite