My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- Working on our superhero personas @expbar http://t.co/PyqYgwZW55 09:03:06 PM April 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Special delivery by @LivingTrilogy of bacon popcorn to our booth from our fav bar @expbar! #BestConEver @lukemckay @EnzoCUEK @JoseDRojas 08:36:37 PM April 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoseDRojas: We're conveniently located next to the washroom, booth PR10. @EnzoCUEK and @lukemckay can draw you something while you go p… 10:03:45 AM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lukemckay: a little late at the game, but I can now confirm @TheButtonMash will be at booth PR10 at Vancovuer Fan Expo next week with g… 11:53:26 AM April 09, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoseDRojas: Donate to our drinks for doodles! “@lukemckay: Doodles are starting to get a little drunken http://t.co/Ta3i01AHR5” 07:44:35 PM March 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite