My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- Together Again http://t.co/3jyeqV0LCe 03:04:30 PM November 21, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Leverage http://t.co/ogzPcNQ2mq 12:01:53 AM November 12, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whatcha Been Up To? http://t.co/R1nb1tmBaH 12:02:43 AM November 10, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Crucible http://t.co/zp5ZBCALQH 11:01:20 PM October 23, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trippy http://t.co/sIUpSO1Vpe 05:00:02 PM October 20, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite