My life has been real different since my time at Rooster Teeth came to an end. But all good things come to an end, and when it did, the limelight fading was just as dramatic as it was stepping into it. In 2006 I had to dramatically adjust my life to deal with so many new people and opportunities coming into my life (which was great). But oppositely its been just as dramatic dealing with all these great people and great opportunities leaving my life. So many people just stopped talking to me and so many opportunities just dried up. I miss it. Not just for the fun of it, but now that I’ve got to do what I love so much as a living for so long, its hard to go back to my old work. And even though I’m not alone, its a lot more lonely with thousands of people forgetting who I am. I can’t say I’m confident that I can back to the level I once was, but its nice having a good friend like Jose who believes in me.
- Squish and Squash http://t.co/hulGz7XAMV 12:01:15 AM August 27, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ride in Style http://t.co/h1f8A59joX 12:03:01 AM August 25, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Above Average Intelligence http://t.co/qgFHPaMTbf 12:03:04 AM August 22, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to Train Your Blender http://t.co/Ue8KGuBv3O 12:02:12 AM August 20, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Progeny http://t.co/TpvuIgi0wN 12:01:38 AM August 18, 2014 from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite